Come be part of a Growing company as a Customer Service Advisor/Manager-In Training! We own 5 SpeeDee Oil Change & Auto Service and Grease Monkey locations in Baton Rouge, Kenner, Metairie and Covington with plans to add 2 more locations in 2024.
Train to be a store manager. Automotive experience required.
We Specialize in:
- 10 Minute Oil Change
- Low Price Tire Guarantee
- Full Mechanical Repair
Salary PLUS Weekly COMMISSION/BONUSES
5 Day work week. NEVER open on Sundays
- Growth Opportunities
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Safety You can Trust
- Training and ASE Certification
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work environment
- Tools Provided
- Opportunities to move into management and district management
- Center Sales & Profitability
- Employee Management
- Customer Relations
- Present air filter, cabin air filter, breather, and radiator cap if applicable, for customer inspection.
- Maintain communications with waiting customers, keep them informed of wait times, and answer questions. Ensure a comfortable, clean, and safe atmosphere for customers.
- Review Service Order Ticket, including the Warranty and Free Top-Off Programs on the back, thoroughly with customers at check-out, explain services performed, purpose of static sticker and reminder card.
- Remind departing customers to submit feedback about their visit.
- Thank all departing customers and remind them to return.
- Resolve customer complaints and damage claims.
- Hire new employees as needed; Evaluate employee performance on a regular basis; Resolve employee complaints; Administer employee discipline as required; Discharge employees as required
- Provide thorough training to new employees, conduct routine training sessions for all employees (new products, services, skills, procedures, policies)
- Schedule employees for effective center coverage and efficient use of labor and ensure accurate time-clock use
- Prepare payroll each pay period
- Maintain accurate and complete employee files
- Ensure proper execution of all activities in the service bays
- Print and monitor daily, weekly, and monthly sales and inventory reports
- Monitor cash register functions and credit card handling
- Maintain POS computer software and hardware (backups, upgrades, routine maintenance) Make daily bank deposit(s)
- Perform daily close-out procedure
- Prepare weekly and monthly paperwork
- Monitor inventory, place appropriate orders, and perform accurate monthly inventory counts
- Ensure cleanliness and appeal of entire site
- Maintain safe working environment
- Maintain physical plant, tools, equipment, inventory, supplies, and personal property
- Call lost customers and invite back in with discount
- Solicit fleet accounts
- Plan and execute local center marketing functions
- Participate in community activities
- Maintain required postings and records (OSHA, MSDS, federal, state, and local)
- Skills: Business Management, Employee Relations, Customer Service, Intermediate Computing skills
- Basic literacy (ready, writing, math skills); Verbal communication skills
- Ability and licensed to operate motor vehicles; Ability to properly use mechanical hand tools
- Previous experience managing a retail automotive center or equivalent related business required
- Auto Mechanical skills
- Discounted Services for Employees
- Flexible Hours
- Opportunities for Advancement
Let’s talk about the SpeeDee Service Difference:
- Local Ownership
Most SpeeDee stores are locally owned. They’re run by families who service the automotive needs of other families in their communities.
- Quality Service
SpeeDee was built on a solid commitment to customer service.
- Training and Certification
SpeeDee owners hire ASE-certified technicians for tune-ups, mechanical work and other repairs. Advanced training is available through the SpeeDee Performance Certified program.
- Multi-Point Courtesy Check and Service Review
Every time you bring your vehicle in for a 17-Point Oil Change, we’ll also give you a multi-point courtesy check and a service presentation as an added bonus.
- Free Top-Off Service
To help keep your car running smoothly and safely, SpeeDee offers a free top-off service for the 3 months or 3,000 miles following any SpeeDee oil change or tune-up service.
- Maintenance Records
If you’re not sure which services you need or which services you’ve already completed, don’t worry. We’ll keep track of your SpeeDee maintenance history and manufacturer’s recommended service schedule.
- Affordable Rates
Looking for an alternative to your dealership? Compare their prices to ours, and you may find that SpeeDee can perform the services you need at a lower cost.
- You Decide
It’s our policy to provide you with the information you need to make a decision without pressure or overselling. Visit your local SpeeDee today – no appointment necessary!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchisee/franchise location, and not to SpeeDee Worldwide, LLC.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)